Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Here in Split!

So a blog from us afterall...we had a little time free between our siteseeing and jumping on the ferry.  We are staying at the cutest apt. right now, even has a small kitchen, bathroom, porch with laundryline, and a washer!  Our hosts had peaches and plums and cookies waiting for our arrival.  Last night spent the evening walking around.  The highlight was the ginormous pizza for dinner/ breakfast / lunch that we bought for 15 bucks.  People watched us walking back to our apt with it because it was so amazingly large.  So we had a fantastic evening eating pizza and watching the olympics...havent got much of either during the trip.  Today a lazy morning and now exploring diocletians palace.  Still lots of sun...we have been so lucky with the weather.  Our ferry leaves at 9PM tonight and we are sleeping on board, so we will let you know how that goes.  Ryan has finally mastered the yz mixed keyboard...or getting there anzway.  Ok, hopefully more from venice in the next day or two.  Much love!  Cheers!  Jen and Ryan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not much news on the home front, except that Steve and and Alissa are moving to Hawaii. Alissa will go to graduate school and Steve will do his entrepreneur thing.

Sal and I will be the tour guides for his new travel business. Much fun. Bring us some tips.

We plan to specialize in China, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Australia however.

Love, MomandDad

Anonymous said...

When I read your note about a washing machine in your apt. I was thinking how nice it would be for you to do some wash. Looking at your washing machine maybe that did not happen. hehe. Looks like you guys are still enjoying yourselves. We love your pictures, and your notes. Those will all help keep everything straight when your return.
Love you, mom and dad

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and the messages! It looks like you two are having way too much fun!
Love, Uncle Ray

Anonymous said...

The pictures and messages are so great!!! It looks like you are having a wonderful time. I'm so enjoying your travel blog.
We're all doing fine here. Jen, your mom and I spent a fun eve at the Arboretum.
Love, Auntie Chris