Parenting is about streaks... yes, there are those poopy underwear streaks that I am working on in the laundry tub...but I am referring to the parenting and child scenarios that uncannily come up over and over again.
For example. I might suggest that sleeping all night long in your bed for 1 and 1/2 nights could be solid streak. Sharing with a baby brother twice in a row might be a streak. And then there is that elusive regular use of the potty streak. It might not surprise any of you that Jen struggles with using the potty on a regular basis.
Ok, Ok...all joking aside, there was a brown sea monster siting in the bathtub last night. At least that's what Auds called it. We have been using "gymnastics" as a bribe to keep our carpeting and wood floors tinkle free. She passes the trampolines and ropes before and after every swim class and that's all she talks about as of late. And just as I commented to Jen how well the day was going with "accidents", at 7:04PM Audrey exclaims "Look! There is a sea creature in the water!" And voila! There laying at the bottom of the tub was a 5 inch chunk worthy of any specimen cup. Cancel the bath, time for a shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment