1. This is the season of love. Ahhh... Ryan and I met and also got married in the fall. In fact this weekend we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.
2. My little Audrey was born in the fall.
3. Fall colors compliment my skin tone and hair color. :-)
4. Fall means cooler weather aka cozy sweaters and boots, but not too cold so that you can actually show off your cute clothes and not hide them under multiple layers of down or animal hide so you don't freeze your hide off.
5. Halloween!! Any holiday that involves candy is awesome!!!
We have been pretty busy the past month between birthdays (Audrey, Pam, Steve, TJ, Becky, Brad, and now Finn!!). Little Finn and Audrey share the same birthday!!
Audrey has a wonderful party and thanks to our family for helping her celebrate and for the generous gifts. Audrey was a fairy/Abby Cadaby for the party! I couldn't help but giggle at how cute she looked. Oh the joys of dressing a girl.
Miss Audrey has come a long way in the past 2 months. She seems to be more interested in Everett. She enjoys when he smiles and coos and will engage with him when he is being interactive. She even asked to hold him the other day. It was brief but I'll take it! She still covers her ears in the car when he cries but she has managed to tune him out many times and fall asleep. Boy, I wish I could do that. She is even sleeping better thanks to our little friend called the door knob cover. Yes, I confess we lock her in her room. Well sort of.. Its only a matter of time until she out smarts the doorknob cover, but hasn't done it yet. As mean and cruel as it sounds it has been a small miracle. She now sleeps thru the night and doesn't come bolting to our room at 5:30 am. The other piece to the new strategy is we set her princess alarm to start playing a certain time to signal its time to wake up. First was 5:45 and now we have worked up to 6am. I have to say that everyone in the house is in a much better mood now that Auds is sleeping better.
Everett is still waking 2 times a night to eat, but goes right back to sleep afterwards. So not bad.
Ryan and I have been working on house cleaning and organizing. He did some winterizing today and I worked on other inside projects. Bella the bunny (Yes, we now have bella at our house) got a little taste of freedom today when she chewed thru the rope/string Ryan had her tied up with and made a run for the promise land.. After lots of searching, giving up, and a prayer for either her safe return or a quick and painless death if something else found her before we did, Bella hopped her way back home and into a pile of leaves. Ryan just by chance saw her while working outside later in the day. Thankfully all the bunny drama happened during most of Auds nap. Never a dull moment at our house.
OK, well its 9pm and time for bed. pathetic I know.
Hope everyone is enjoying the fall and cute sweaters!
Yay for dirt!!! Auds enjoyed playing in the dirt pile from our landscape project
Check out Ryan and another Dad busting a move with the babes at our friend Brett's wedding. Oh they were a hit!
Afton Apple Orchard
Birthday Girl!!!
Watch out Belle the dinos are going to get you
Audrey and our little neighbor enjoying a snack and keeping an eye on Bella.
Audrey riding on the kiddo trackor ride. Such a big girl!
Mr Smiley Pants. He told me that chicks dig his double chin.
No comments:
Post a Comment