Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sometimes we say the craziest things....

And then there is Audrey....
Choice phrases right now include:
1) I was just teasing!  It's amazing how funny this gets when she gets it in context. 
2) I'm not sharing. She's saying that alot right now...  she is a bit put off when I talk about how much sharing she will be doing with her new baby brother or sister.
3) Mine!
4) Ok people, are we ready!?
5) Are you all done with dinner?  Whispering.... "I'm ready for ice-cream"
6) I had a big day!
7) Okie, dokie!
8) Nicky- doodlie-doo (Our cats beloved nick name and the sound that comes before he high tails it for somewhere unreachable for a 2 year old)
9) I'm not going under the water.  Audrey is definitely improving in her swim lessons...but that doesn't mean that she has any intention of pretending she loves all of it.  Our "zooms" and our "Humpty Dumpty" and "Chipmunk cheek" exercises all pretty much still scare the crap out of her. 
10) All of my dreams have come true!  Now I can marry the prince!
11) BEST DAY EVER!  From the Disney movie "Tangled".  This is a top phrase that she uses when she gets to do something exciting. 
12) Your broke my smolder.  Another phrase compliments of the movie "Tangled"
13) When she has a stuffed frog or pony and is asked what the name of the animal is- she says "Pony" and "Toad" as the consistent names. 
14) When she lays her stuffed dolls down, she imitates what her parents have said more than a few times, "Don't be afraid/ Don't cry, I'll be just down the hall if you need me"

So now for the rest of life...  It's not a mistake that you have not yet seen the beautiful pictures of our new bundle of joy.  For all the preterm contractions Jen was having you would have thought that thisk kid would have showed up by now. The good news is that it won't be preterm, thank goodness. At least we'll be a bit better prepared this time than we were for Audrey.  More info to follow, much love!  Ryan, Jen, Auds, and Number 2

No comments: