That's alot of posts! I was a bit surprised when I saw that we have done 100 posts.
Right now the tootsie pop is sleeping... boy does she resist the process though! Book reading with Dad, books with Mom and we still pitch a fit...for 30 seconds and then collapse with our piggie and blankie.
Being a Sunday... the usual daily occurences are falling into place. Jen cleans, I manage another labor (9 centimeters and counting!) and grab Christmas items from the attic. The crossword is about 1/8th of the way done, but we'll have to tackle that later.
Most humorous items of the day- Audrey is in full "Mommy mode" as I like to call it. She is ALL about Momma these days- and I have to say that it is a pretty cute phase. While I typically can still get her down for a nap, Jen is able to get her to brush her teeth more easily and typically needs to finish the night time stories before we're willing to go to bed. Audrey is also pretty much repeating anythin that we say... Fortunately nothing bad yet, but when Jen asked her if "Daddy was chopped liver", she readily agreed with a nod "Chopped liver!"
Now an evening update... for those following this blog for the medical action, the patient is delivered! Only 3 hours of pushing...
The family had just gone to Menards to pick up the tree, we picked out our tree and I got the page just as someone was wrapping it in that plastic netting. Scooted over to the hospital in my car (fortunately Jen and I drove separately) and had a beautiful delivery. Baby boy- and I guessed the weight spot on 6 lbs and 9 ounces.
We had our first big snow day today. Once she spent a 1/2 hour with Jen in the snow, she and I did another 20 minutes or so. Running through the snow up and down the small hill in the backyard, eating the clean snow on the deck, pulling her red sled behind her. She's pretty exhuated now...and I'm thinking of getting to bed soon too! Much love to you all! Auds, Jen and Ryan
No comments:
Post a Comment