So audrey counts. To ten. In spanish. Seriously. Alright, alright- she skips seven (siete) but makes it the rest of the way through. It's a bit humorous, she specifically enjoys saying the word "ocho" so much that I think she skips seven on purpose. We're now moving on to counting fingers and toes and finding pretty amazing success.
Today the tootsie pop and I hung outside looking for rabbits under the neighbors pine tree (didn't find any there!) but found more success in my garden. My green beans are shredded. Thank God that they don't like tomatoes and pumpkins or I would have nothing left.
After searching out the bunnies, we chased each other around the tree in the front yard, a favorite game of hers. While the tree is not more than 4 inches thick, she thinks that she can hide behind it to the point that I can't see her. Even more amusing is that she enjoys being caught- there is a designated time when her Dad gets to swoop her up and give her kisses. It's a game we play over and over.
Finally, before bed, we re-explored the garage. Jen's car AC left a water puddle on the garage floor. Audrey, being the thirsty girl that she was, decided that slurping that up wouldn't be a bad idea. Don't worry.... she didn't drink alot of it, just a couple of sips. It's amazing what a father and daughter combo can accomplish while Mom is away at Pilates.
No comments:
Post a Comment