So I think we mentioned in an earlier posting that we are remodeling our master bathroom with the help of the DIY network show "I hate my bathroom". Needless to say the past few months have been a little nutty and at times stressful. It's a hurry up and wait sort of situtation.
Anyway, after many product changes, countless emails, and lots of assistance and moral support from Christy, everything is coming together!
Our first day of shooting was last Weds. It was a fun day and experince. Not only did we do some filming but we gutted our bathroom! And I (jen) got to play with power tools!!! Yay!! The people who are involved with the fun process are: Jeff (host), Casey (producer), Teresa (designer), Chris (camera guy), Todd (sound), Neil (production asst?), Craig (construction co. guy), and then the stars, Ryan and I!!! ha ha. Jeff the host is super funny and reminds me of Jim Carey. He has ADHD and was bouncing off the walls in the morning but then calmed down by the end of the day b/c he was tired from tearing about our bathroom.
Other fun events of the day included Ryan cutting his hand on tile. Note to self: Wear gloves.
There are 3 full shooting days that we are involved with and then a hand full of other days when the camera people are here filming progress and other random stuff. Again, it's very interesting to see what goes into making a show like this.
So we film again this Friday and then the last day is 7/6. By that time the bathroom is basically done. I can't wait to have a nice bathroom!!
Hope all is well with everyone else!
Hugs and love,
Jen, Ryan and Audrey. And Nick who is currently vacationing at my parents during the contruction. I'm sure he"ll come home 2 lbs heavier from all the treats my dad will be feeding him.
No comments:
Post a Comment