Yup, Audrey is still acting like a little night owl. Everyone keeps telling me that around 2-3 months everything changes and they start sleeping better at night. Gosh I hope that is true. Last night my beautiful little girl was bright eyed and bushy tailed from 2-4 am! I have also discovered that the topic of sleep is pretty much apart of every conversation. In general it is very interesting to reflect on the top
ics on conversation since I have been home with Audrey. I feel like I'm in the mommy bubble..
Audrey weighs 8lbs 4oz as of 5pm today! She is actually growing out of some of the newborn outfits, which makes me really sad.
However, she is now offically big enough for the baby bjorn, which she loves! And so do I. I can't believe all the stuff I can get done now. Yay!
The days go so quickly that I am trying to enjoy every second I have with her..
This past week Audrey did lots of shopping with me and Grammy Pammy. Including her first trip to the MOA! It is amazing how busy that place was at 2pm on a weekday afternoon. We got lots of shopping done and I discovered which level I can park on where there are no stairs to get into the mall. Stairs and strollers don't mix! Also found the breastfeeding mommy hangout at Nordstroms. They have a great room with a nice changing table, sink and chairs to feed your kiddo. And let me tell ya, it was packed!!
This week we have an exciting trip to New Ulm planned with Grandpa Roy to visit.
Hope everyone is well.
Hugs! Jen and Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment