Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Long time no post




Sorry guys. We have not posted since we left for vacation. Mexico was great! Lots of sun and a few sunburns to go along with it. Ryan and I saw many wonderful sites and thanks to our rental car, we got to see the non-tourist parts of Cancun. There were many moments with the car that we can laugh about. For example, almost everyday we set off the alarm, almost took out the bottom of the car with all the speed bumps and couldn't figure out how to put it into reverse. There is a special trick with some manuel transmissions in Mexico. I am going to try and post some pictures of our trip.
Ok, wedding news.... Nothing too new. We are thinking June of 2007. However the church is not even booking that far out yet, so I have to call in the beginning of March. We are a little stuck on reception sites. It is tricky trying to find the best one for the best price. This is our project for the week. So when we know more I will make sure to post.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you guys want a reception at Guardian Angels, I can probably get it for free. Ryan, if interested, just call the parish administrator and see if your preferred date is available. We can spend 1500 then on making the place look like an island paradise.

Love, MomandDad

Any more info on a possible date?