Saturday, February 25, 2006

We have a date!

Well, a bit has changed. We were originally thinking about a June wedding, but we have officially decided on October 6th, 2006! So mark your calendars! We are very excited and have the date reserved at the church. Now we are trying to decide on a reception site. Our top choice is the Embassy Suites near the airport. I was able to check it out this week and gave Ryan a full report afterwards. This is the place where Brad and Sara had their wedding reception last June and had nothing but wonderful things to say.
We are also trying to work on our guest list and it is amazing how quickly it is growing! Next week I may go and look at some wedding dresses with my mom.
Well, that is it for now.
Take Care
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great. I'm sure you'll enjoy finding the "perfect" dress. And you'll be glowing in it.

It is so fun for us to follow all this from a half a world away. love it.

royandsal

Anonymous said...

October 6th is very cool. I have it reserved and am hoping mightily that we're on the guest list!
Love,
Ray and Lee