Tuesday, January 24, 2006

We're engaged!

Ryan posted a bunch of pictures, but no story to go along with them! Ryan proposed to me on Sunday night at Crosby Park in St. Paul. It is a very special place for us since most of our medallion hunting (St.Paul Winter carnival hosts the medallion hunt) took place there last year. So I was completely surprised because I thought we were medallion hunting there! It turns out that I didn't find the medallion, but I did find a beautiful ring! It was the perfect proposal! We are so excited to start planning for the big day! However, the proposal would not have gone as smoothly if it had not been for his brothers Steve and Andy! I also heard Sarah and Matthew helped out too!
So now Ryan and I are off to Mexico to relax and get a tan!
We'll post pictures when we return.

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you two! All the best!