Saturday, January 26, 2013

On the move

Well little Mr. Everett is officially on the move. He has been rolling from tummy to back since he was 3 wks old, but last weekend he started rolling from back to tummy. And now he has figured out that he can roll towards things that he wants. Yup, exciting times here.
Audrey continues to be our dramatic, creative, talkative little angel. She started gymnastics a few weeks ago and is enjoying it. It is a little bit of a joke since there are 12 kids, 2 teachers and basically a little obstacle course that the kids are supposed to do, but no one can remember what to do so they end up wandering all over. Its pretty funny to watch.
Bella finally went back to Nama and Bumpa's this morning. I think she was glad to leave after I subjected her to 3 active preschoolers yesterday. I brought her inside to show some of Audrey's little friends and she got pretty freaked out with all the kids jumping around and throwing balls at her.

Ryan and I went out looking for the winter carnival medallion last night, but sadly we came back empty handed. Oh well, at least I got to hang out with my hubby. And a BIG thanks to Andy for watching the kiddos.

Everett has made a bit of progress with sleep. He is now going for 3-4 hr stretches at night compared to 1-2 hrs. Yes, for the past 2 months I have been getting up every 2 hrs. Oh boy.

As we speak Ryan and Audrey are doing a little ice fishing. It is a first for both of them, so I can't wait to hear how things went.

Much love,






Jen, Ryan, Audrey and Everett

No comments: