Well Ryan has been out posting me for a while, so I better catch up. Today is Tuesday which means Mommy and Audrey day. Basically my favorite day of the week. Sadly we started the day very very earlier at about midnight when nugget spiked a 101.6 temp. So after a few doses of Tylenol, a midnight bowl of cereal, and lots of rocking in the chair she feel asleep, but only for 30 mins and then she was awake. It was a tough night and I'm pretty sure I only slept for about 3-4 hrs. Ugh. I guess its just preparing me for little Bumpkins arrival this summer. On that note, it has been an interesting week. Last week I started to contract. Not just a few but lots of them, which is not good for only being 27 weeks. So after some tests, monitoring and 2 shots in the butt I am on bed rest for the next few days until my next clinic appt on Weds. Oh the joys of pregnancy.
Today Audrey and have enjoyed the beautiful weather by visiting the Teddy Bear playground in Stillwater with the assistance of Laura. There was a puppet show, but it was pretty lame. We can't wait for the puppet wagon to start again this summer here in Woodbury.
Audrey has been in good spirits today while running on very little sleep. She is always saying new and funny phrases that remind me to watch what I say around her. My favorite today so far is "don't freak out mom". She is such a gem and so much fun to be around.
Audrey celebrated her cousin Ellie's 2nd birthday over the weekend. She had lots of fun grabbing for candy from the pinata and eating a bright blue cupcake. Sunday was mother's day party marathon and Auds got to spend time with 2 of her favorite people, Mimi and Nama. She also gave 2 thumbs up to baby Wash's new room and all of its toys.
Well, time to head outside again and enjoy the beautiful weather. However unlike Ryan's posts mine always include pictures! Enjoy!!
Hugs and Love,
Jen,Audrey and Bumpkin
No comments:
Post a Comment