Monday, March 12, 2012

Daddy! I'm playing with friends!

The fact that I am upright and blogging right now is small accomplishment. Stomach flu hit last night and I am only hoping that little Miss Auds and Jen don't have symptoms too. It's nice to get out of bed which has been home the last 12 hours. At any rate, our weekend was pretty fun. the highlight was stopping by the power's lake playground where audrey found two little girls who where a few years older and kind enough to go up and down the slides with her. They were impressed that whenever Audrey fell, that she got right back up again. She even went down the really big slide and made a comment to the girls just before shew as going to go down, "Wow- big slide!" Her favorite slide was the corkscrew- the trio always went in the same orderr- first Auds, then each of the other girls. At the top of the slide at one point she spotted me, "Daddy! I'm playing with friends!" She cried a bit when the girls had to go, but what a fun experience for her!

No comments: