To quote my brother-in-law Steve,
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!!".
Ryan and I spend a fun and educational weekend in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago. The education piece was the pediatric conference that we attended. Lots in interesting info and some cool video clips of the inner ear and throat.
The fun part was exploring this crazy and over the top place called Las Vegas. Lots of good people watching and if you had an unlimited slush fund, then fabulous shopping. Sadly, my slush fund was not increased for this trip. However, I left with the best gift of all, my darling husband Ryan.
Before we left for the trip I joked that it would be fun to renew our vows while in Vegas. I mean of all the places to do it, this is it! Nothing more was discussed after that.
But on our 2nd day there Ryan surprised me by telling me that he found a minister that could perform a vow renewal ceremony in front of the Bellagio hotel fountains! So I said, Yes!
So on Saturday April 9th, a huge, beautiful bouquet of roses appeared in our hotel room and then we made our way to the hotel and met David the minister.
The wedding/vow package also included a very nice photographer name Yoseph. So after an hour long photo shoot, my cheeks were sore from smiling and I was freezing my buns off, we renewed our vows. 
It was pretty great and also very emotional. Even though I loved Ryan very deeply on our wedding day, I love him even a million times more now. Needless, to say there were lots of tears and smiles during the ceremony. And afterwards we celebrated our renewed vows over a burger and milkshake and In n Out Burger. Yup, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
2 comments:
Of all the places in Vegas to celebrate, In n Out Burger is a GREAT place! Such a lucky couple!
I'm a little late to comment, but wanted to compliment those fabulous pictures. Jen, with that glowing Bellagio behind you, the orange sweater was a perfect choice. Did you coordinate that? ;)
Post a Comment