Sunday, November 08, 2009

Poopy Princess!















Audrey has earned herself a new nickname today; Poopy princess. Today our adorable little girl has blown through 2 outfits so far!!! She got poop in places I never imagined possible! And to think just 2 days earlier I was worried about her b/c it had been 2 days since her last poopy diaper. Yup, no worries now..





Well enough about poop, now on to more important topics such as sleep! Last night was the best night yet.. Audrey slept from 11:30 to about 2:30, ate, and then slept until about 6am! This was amazing.. However, I'm sure it was just a tease and she will be up all night tonight, but it is encouraging to know that she is capable of sleeping that long at night. I have hope for the future.





This week Audrey met a potential future suitor named Alex! Alex is tall, dark and handsome! Nice eyes, good smile, really everything a girl could want! And if you look closely at this picture Alex looks like he is trying to put his arm around my little Audrey.. Hmm, he's pulling the moves out already! Oh those boys. Ha ha.. Actually, Alex is the very cute son of my co-worker Rachel. We had a little play date on Friday and the new mommies got to share war stories (aka labor stories).





Ryan and I are convinced that Audrey gave us her first real smiles today! It happened a few times this morning and was the cutest thing ever! She is making fewer dinosaur sounds and more cute cooing baby noises. She continues to grow like a champ! I'm sad to have to start packing up some of her newborn clothes. Time is going so fast.





This weekend we have been trying to get our basement ready to be re-framed and have new drywall installed! Can't wait to get things finished and be able to start using that space. Ryan is very excited b/c it is going to be his man cave. I'm pretty sure there will be a Notre Dame theme to the decor.




Audrey is being attacked by her PJs! I think the pajamas are winning!





Well that's all for now.





We hope everyone is well!





Love, Jen, Audrey and Ryan

No comments: