Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nick is King!












Although our lives pretty much revolve around out darling little girl, we have not forgotten our first baby. Nick the cat. Boy do we love that cat!! It has been a lot of fun to see his reaction to Audrey and his discovery of all of the new gear that has shown up with her. This morning Audrey and I discovered Nick napping on her changing pad in her bedroom and tonight Nick has claimed the bouncy seat! I think he may have even batted at a few of the toys.


Last Friday I celebrated my 30th birthday! Ryan surprised me with dinner with family at Chino Latino and then had some friends waiting for me at Drink in Uptown. Thanks to everyone for either celebrating with me or sending me warm birthday wishes. I had the best day! And many, many thanks to my darling husband! He is amazing and not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that I am married to such a wonderful man. My wonderful man also surprised me with diamond earrings for my birthday and later rubbed my back while I puked in the toilet from either food poisoning or a lovely stomach virus! Ugh... not how I planned to end my big day! And no, I did not drink too much! :-)












Today Audrey had her 2 month check up at the clinic and received her first round of immunizations! Ouch! I could watch them give the shot, so I just kept looking at her face. I knew when she got the injections b/c her eyes bugged out and then my poor baby started crying.. She has been very sleepy for the rest of the day and a little fussy so we have been doing lots of cuddling. At clinic she weighed 9lbs 7oz and was 21 inches! Holy cow!






Like we mentioned in other postings Audrey has been cooing more and more. I tried to capture some of it on video to share. So I'm going to try and post my first video! I hope it works.








Love, Jen, Audrey, Ryan, and Nick

No comments: