Monday, November 08, 2010

October review





















I can't believe it is November!!!! My favorite month of the year (October) went by so darn fast. The last post only covered Halloween, but now I'll do a re-cap on the entire month.



I think it safe to say that October is wedding month. The most important wedding to celebrate is of course my wedding which happened 4 years ago! Ryan and I celebrated our anniversary by going to dinner at the St. Paul Grill compliments of his friend AJ!

As for the other weddings.. Ryan attended his friend AJ's wedding in Ohio and that same day Audrey and I partied it up at my cousin Katie Perk's wedding. Sadly I don't know how much partying we did since party princess Audrey was ready for bed by 7pm. Ok, then 2 weeks later we attended my friend Berry's wedding. Very nice. And last but not least we just attended our brother in law Matt's sister's wedding. Did you follow that? It was such a heartfelt ceremony and probably some of the best vows I have ever heard. And really good food. However, our little munchkin was partied out so we missed out on cake and dancing. I can't believe I am going to say this, but I am looking forward to the day when she can stay awake a little longer.. Now if I were to think back to 1 year ago, that Jen would slap me for saying that! Oh I don't miss the nights when Audrey woke up every 2 hrs. Geez how do parents survive?



October was also a fun month b/c my dear friend Becky and I spent "girls weekend" in NYC! Sooo fun! Saw lots of sights, did lots of walking, got lots of sleep!!! And the best part is I got to spend lots of time with my very busy best friend. Great weekend!




Audrey is doing fantastic! Everyday something new or different happens. Yesterday she took her first steps!!! First it was just a few and then she took 6! I don't know when she will actually start walking more consistently b/c she has figured out that she can get around just fine as a mad crawling machine. Tonight when Ryan was reading her books before bed she told him "night. night" and that was it she was ready for bed. Its crazy when your kid can actually tell you that she wants to go to bed!! She is saying new words and sounds everyday. I don't even know if I can remember them all right now..

Audrey has such an awesome personality.. Very laid back, yet extremely inquisitive. She's just a joy!
Hope everyone is well.

Love,
Jen, Ryan, Audrey and Nick
















No comments: