Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the memorial day weekend. Ryan, Audrey and I have had a very busy month. We started off the month with our first trip without little Audrey. Grandpa Roy and Grandma Sally watched munchkin while we went to Orlando and hung out at Disney World and Universal Studios. We had a great time, even though it was VERY hot and humid. I finally met Ryan's friend Garrett from ND and his friend Justin. We also learned that we are now too old for the extreme rides b/c we both got a little sick after the dueling dragon roller coaster. Audrey did great with her grandparents and celebrated her Aunt Alissa's grad school graduation. Go Alissa!
May was also a big month for my Dad and his knee! He now has a brand new shiny left knee. He had the surgery while we were gone (I was not happy that it worked out that way) and is recovering like a champ. He is the top performer at his PT sessions.
Ryan and I have also been replacing the landscaping in the front yard and I must admit it looks pretty good!
Audrey continues to be a joy! She is talking up a storm saying dada, dida, baba, wawa, and AHHHHHH. She is always smiling, laughing and super interesting in what is going on around her. She is also developing a little stranger anxiety and sadly whenever she sees her uncle Steve her lower lip curls and the tears start to flow.
In the motor skills department we are working on crawling, but she is not too interested. She is way too laid back and even when you try and motivate her with a toy she loses interest very quickly. However this weekend Ryan discovered that a full bottle in her sight will get her pretty darn excited.
Ok gotta go! We are off to the zoo!
Love,
Jen, Ryan, and Audrey
No comments:
Post a Comment