Saturday, February 06, 2010

Just taking a nap...



Hey All! Our munchkin is sleeping on my chest as I type...there will soon be a day when she's too big for that (sad face) but not yet! Jen's off to Target (scared face)- her favorite shopping destination and grab a few more groceries for tomorrow's football game. I have to say that I'm looking WAY more forward to the family and food, than the football... but I suppose the commercials will be spectacular as always. Today marks the last day of my paternity leave- I just smile at the awesome memories that I have been able to have with my little girl. Lots of trips to Menards and Aldi- I think she knows her way around pretty well by now.

The latest and the greatest on our Audramatic includes her protraying a bubble machine- she loves to make bubbles and the more excited that we get over them, the more she will produce! Over the last week or so she also has taken up a bit of Salsa- Grandma Pammy and Grandpa Joe were babysitting on Monday and she acquired a couple new dance moves over the afternoon!

You might be all relieved to hear that Jen has found a new diaper brand that actually holds poop without it leaking everywhere. We've been trying Luvs (I believe) and the results are quite fantastic. I do have a bizarre fascination with the amazing quantities that Audrey can produce at any one time. I guess I can't be too surprised, considering the weight that she's gained. Jen threw out her back trying to pick her up this morning! We may soon need to acquire our own septic tank as she gets older.

For those who didn't know, she has a new boyfriend. Gryffin is the 3 month old kiddo across the street and they had their first play-date yesterday. I think they looked at each other for about 5 minutes before Gryffin fell asleep and Audrey threw a hissy fit for her bottle. But I think they really made a connection.

I special shout out to our babysitters from the last few weeks- Laura took care of little Audrey a few weeks back for us. Most recently Pam, Joe, Sarah, Andy, Stephen all helped take care of her on separate occassions- Jen and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family to help out- you guys are such life savers!

Love, Ryan, Jen and the Audramatic

No comments: